One of the most advanced Learning Management Systems (LMS) available on the market today. This outstanding technology-driven range of E-Learning solutions offers an advanced form of online interactive training coupled with highly intuitive assessment tools designed to enable an easy and measurable interface for any subject.
To learn more, please visit www.ditasolutions.com for a comprehensive description of the product range and an online trial.
The world's first and finest online swim school. World Wide Swim School is an educational, innovative and interactive website where parents and swimming teachers alike can gain knowledge and information on how to teach swimming to children and adults of all ages.
The World Wide Web has given Laurie Lawrence, Australia's water safety guru, baby teaching expert and gold medal Olympic swim coach an opportunity to:
- Share 40 years of successful swimming teaching techniques that have taken swimmers from raw beginners to Olympians and Olympic Medallists
- Educate parents on successful swimming teaching techniques used to teach babies and children to swim
- Provide a quality resource for swimming teachers
- Contribute to improving the quality of swimming teaching around the world
Visit www.worldwideswimschool.com for a comprehensive description of products.
The strong4life System is a tailored, specific training package to assist employers/employees with understanding physical strengths, weaknesses, fatigue and potential for injury. The system is adaptable for all industry types as well as office ergonomics and also incorporates elements of our stretch4life fatigue management program.
iPAR now offers the Strong4Life package as a tailored face to face training package, eLearning module or a blended solution.
- Many clients experience significant reductions in manual handling injuries following implementation of this package.
- The eLearning modules are perfect for refresher training or for delivery to large numbers of people acreoss multiple sites.
Visit www.ipar.com.au for more information.
Drowning is the greatest cause of accidental death in children under five in Australia. Each week, on average, one child drowns.
In 1988 to combat drowning, Laurie Lawrence created the Kids Alive - Do the Five water safety program. The Kids Alive community service program educates the public on five important steps to reduce the risk of preschool drowning.
Kids Alive - Do The Five!
- Fence the pool
- Shut the gate
- Teach your kids to swim - it's great
- Supervise - watch your mate and
- Learn how to resuscitate
Check out the amazing products at www.kidsalive.com.au